Inventive. Thoughtful. Passionate.
It’s who we are and what we bring to every project.
For more than 30 years, Monadnock has been producing acclaimed media-driven environments for museums, visitor centers, parks, and historic sites.
We turn ideas into meaningful and powerful experiences, opportunities for exploration and discovery.
And we talk with you — a lot.
It’s how we translate your vision into truly innovative multimedia exhibits.
How do we do it? Careful research and review, world-class cinematography, animation, editing and motion graphics, and original scoring and sound design.
How do we bring it to life? Technology. It helps us create experiences visitors won’t forget. We’re always looking for new ways to use technology -- and new technologies to use.
We’re proud of the many long-term relationships we have established with designers and museums. And we always welcome new ones.
Some of our recent clients are...
- National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium
- International Museum of the Horse
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum and Research Center
- Henry C. Lee Institute of Forensic Science
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum
- National World War II Museum
- Tampa Bay History Center
- Biltmore House and Gardens
- August Wilson Center for African American Culture
- Harry S. Truman Library and Museum
- Tribute WTC Visitor Center